Sunday, October 26, 2008

There is a Vision - I Am Sharing

Dear Friends,

There is a vision for IAmSharing - it's a vision of Love and the One. To that end, we must bring people out of the confusion of thoughts, beliefs, fears, and dramas and traumas of the world. There is "Only Love" as John Prine sings in the beautiful song with the same title. The process is one of "Building Bridges".

I have several important projects that need to be brought to the world, including the I Am Sharing collaborative network.

What we need now, in our humble beginnings, is some seed capital. I have a wonderful network of people, who have their own networks, who are doing fantastic things, and building the tools and resources we need to bring all this to fruition, but some financial resources are necessary. The beauty of these endeavors is the fact that I know every one of the projects/technologies/endeavors that I am listing below will convert into incredibly successful and profitable ventures - as long as we keep ourselves focused on the ultimate goal - LOVE.

Here are some of the current projects underway that are developing even without financial support. Some financial support would project these to new dimensions

- IAmSharing - inspired from my PhD dissertation - Nature Tourism in Cyberspace: An examination of its Geography and Character in the Network
- Wireless Internet and Travel Information - now in 11 U.S. States - in collaboration with Zoom Information Systems
- Hyperspectral Sensor - this one is worth BILLIONS of $ - to learn more read this blog
- SolomonSource regional development strategies (See the document at the bottom of the page).
- Breathing Endeavors - per the powerful BEING - Desmond Green - www.themoodschannel.com
- World Reverence for Life University - of BreathFusion, Cultural Fusion and others
- Cultural Fusion - from Source Artist Yvette Dubel and "Attention Guru" Ronald Wopereis

SO IF YOU ARE RICH AND WANT TO GET RICHER, or if you know someone who wants to help a powerful group of people poised to "Change the World", please send them my way. These projects are going to happen, it is just a matter of time!

Finally, my "empowerment IAmSharing" for today has been brought to me through Desmond Green - it's about our breath.

Breath is the foundation of all life, consciousness and everything. I have been breathing now, as per Desmond for about 9 months. Everything has changed. It is so simple and powerful. Noticing my breath and taking deep conscious breaths, to fuel my mind, heart, body, soul has cleared my consciousness. I am in perfect health. It has also opened my Pineal gland, my direct, personal connection to God/Source/Om/IAm. WOW!!!!

If you want to change your life, try Conscious Deep Breathing - to learn more just visit Desmond Green's "The Moods Channel" and watch his Power Talks.

Finally, here is a quote from Eckhart Tolle about breathing:

"Someone recently showed me the prospectus of a large spiritual organization. When I looked through it, I was impressed by the wide choice of seminars and workshops. It reminded me of a smorgasbord, one of those Scandinavian buffets where you can take your pick from a huge variety of dishes. The person asked me whether I could recommend one or two courses. "I don't know" I said. "They all look so interesting". But I do know this," I added. "Be aware of your breathing as often as you are able, whenever you remember. Do that for one year, and it will be more powerfully transformative than attending all of these courses. And it's free." Eckert Tolle: A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose.

With Great Love,
Andy

No comments: